Marketing Executive role based in Nottingham
Are you looking for a marketing role with a focus on content creation?
Are you a creative professional preferably with a writing background and the ability develop engaging content?
Are you highly organised and deadline focused?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen at Chartered Accountants Page Kirk. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team and report directly to the marketing and business development manager.
This opportunity is open to candidates seeking part time and fulltime employment.
Who is Page Kirk?
We are a medium sized firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers based in Nottingham. We were were named best practice by the ICAEW East Midlands. (1-10 partner category.) As a firm of the future, what really matters to us is building the long-term relationships our clients are looking for and giving them the absolute best advice.
With the firm doubling its leadership team in the last 12 months, we have big ambitions and are planning on maximising our content marketing. This newly created role will help us achieve these aims.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly organised and creative individual with excellent copywriting skills and strong interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience of writing long form and short form articles / adverts.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required as you will work closely with colleagues to collaboratively meet content requests around the business and deliver them on time and in line with brand guidelines.
You will be able to also identify top performing content and repackage them into other formats, such as video, podcasts, and infographics. You should always be looking for ways to reach new audiences by catering to their varied preferences.
You should obsess over metrics and how efficient the content is. This needs to be tracked by measuring performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratively create a tactical content plan with the right metrics.
- Creating blog articles.
- Creating website copy.
- Creating social media content.
- Creating downloadable content such as eBooks and infographics.
- Edit, proofread, and improve own content and that of others.
- A/B testing elements of the content strategy and report findings.
- Content creation matching core messages and target audience for campaigns.
- On page SEO.
- Press releases.
- Market research activities such as competitor analysis and define the firm’s competitive advantage.
- Liaising with digital marketing agencies and designers.
- Support the marketing and business development manager on a wide range of marketing related activities.
- Keeping on top of developments within the economy, business, and the accounting industry.
- Qualified to degree level in subjects such as English, History, Journalism, Life Sciences, Business, or Marketing.
- A skilled writer, confident with copy for different personas.
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro or the willingness to learn.
- Excellent skills in Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding Administrative skills.
What qualities are needed:
- Passion for writing and creating content.
- Understand different persona profiles and tones and able to create different types of content in relation to these.
- Know how to be a storyteller using the voice of a brand, and how to connect with audiences using that brand voice.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preference.
- A high level of creativity blended with a business mindset.
- An eye for marketable content and the ability to identify the ‘story’ where sometimes it may not be apparent.
- Project management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Enhanced holiday entitlement
Paid opportunities to participate in social events
Highly supportive and compassionate leadership team
Being part of a professional, engaging firm with a forward-thinking approach
Working for a caring employer, committed to social responsibility and regularly engaging in fundraising activity for deserving causes
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to become a member of the Page Kirk team, upload your CV and covering letter explaining why you are the person we are looking for. After submitting all your documents, we do ask you to fill in a personal profile online which includes career history, skills, and qualifications.
Please note we plan to commence the interview process at the earliest opportunity so the sooner you apply, the better.
Click here to apply.