Money Fee Protection Insurance: Making Tax Altogether less Taxing
At Page Kirk LLP we understand that tax is a little word with big implications. That is why we work hard to give you the best possible advice and strategies to make tax altogether less taxing through our money fee protection insurance.
The facts about HMRC:
- £33 billion is the estimated tax gap between what HMRC should collect and what it does collect.
- £17.1 billion of the tax gap is attributed to Small Businesses (£13.7bn) and Individuals (£3.4bn)
- Tax and VAT Investigations are a key tool in reducing the deficit.
The thought of having money fee protection insurance can help give you peace of mind, without having to worry about dealing with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) enquiries alone. We can help you every step of the way.
So what services do we provide?
- We will demonstrate to HMRC that you are paying the correct amount of tax
- Assist with the investigative procedures
- Early interventions leading to an early resolution
- There will be no additional accountancy fees to pay
As you will appreciate HMRC investigations and aspect enquiries all take time, expense, and flexibility on our behalf, all of which means that HMRC enquiry charges are an unavoidable addition to our regular service fees.
Enquiry work by its nature involves higher grade staff and costs can run into thousands of pounds. Even an aspect enquiry would cost more in fees than the insurance itself. Our competitive fee level represents excellent value for money.
We are pleased to advise that our policy still has no excess. Please note that in most cases individual cover is given automatically within business cover.
If you would like any more information regarding our money fee protection insurance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0115 955 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.