Placement Positions starting in September 2018 are now open.
Audit & Accounts Placement Positions for year three of four year degree course.
Page Kirk is a local firm of chartered accountants and chartered tax advisers based in Nottingham, with four partners and over 50 members of staff. As a progressive and dynamic organisation, which is developing fast, we’re always keen to hear from people interested in pursuing a career in our accountancy or tax practice team.
With the skills and knowledge of 4 partners and over 50 members of staff, we are able to offer you a wide choice of services, including:
- Audit & Assurance
- Business Advice
- Financial Services
- Payroll & Bookkeeping
- Forensic Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Information Technology
- Private Client Services
Our partners each have specialist knowledge in specific areas; that include:
- Rural Trades
- To assist with the audits of our limited companies across all industry sectors and to liaise with their staff on a regular basis.
- The preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of income tax returns and corporation tax computations.
- Opportunity to liaise with current ACA students and newly qualified accountants.
- Working within a vibrant and enthusiastic office.
- The successful candidate may also have the opportunity to apply for a 3 year training contract with the firm on completion of a successful placement year.
- An undergraduate studying Accounting and Finance having achieved a 1st or 2:1 in your first year and expected 1st or 2:1 in year 2.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take an organised approach in order to meet key deadlines.
- Strong I.T. skills and attention to detail are also essential.
Apply online now
Please note applications for this role close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 13th March 2018
“Having achieved a 2:1 in my second year at Nottingham Trent University, I was lucky enough to obtain a placement contract at Page Kirk LLP. My experience was wide ranging from compiling tax returns to preparing accounts and auditing limited companies and charities. This enhanced my knowledge enabling me to obtain a first class honours degree, while also obtaining an ACA training contract with Page Kirk.”
James Haywood – Trainee Accountant. Page Kirk LLP
“Securing a placement at Page Kirk LLP gave me the opportunity to fulfil my career aspirations of becoming a Chartered Accountant. During placement my roles were varied, ranging from preparing tax returns for various clients, to preparing accounts and auditing larger companies. This vastly enhanced my key skills and I was able to apply the knowledge I gained to help me obtain a First Class Honours degree at Nottingham Trent University.”
Duane Mortimer – Trainee Accountant. Page Kirk LLP