(1 Day per week)
Are you studying for a degree in marketing, communications, media, business or English and looking for experience to put on your CV?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to work directly with our Marketing & Business Development Manager to gain experience, and we will pay for your time, working a maximum of 1 day per week (7 1/2 hours) in our marketing department. This specific day may be flexible to fit round your studies.
This role will include:
- Implementing digital marketing
- Updating the company website
- Creating engaging social media posts
- Support in E-Marketing campaigns
- Support in creation of company literature
- Creating blogs
- Market research
- Charity correspondence
- Various admin duties, booking events, updating spreadsheets
Who are Page Kirk:
We are a Nottingham medium sized firm of chartered accountants and chartered tax advisers that were named best practice 2019 by the ICAEW East Midlands. (1-10 partner category) As a firm of the future, what really matters to us is building the long-term relationships our clients are looking for, and giving them the very best advice.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation and multitasking skills are essential
- Educated to A Level standard or higher
- Competent in the main Microsoft Office packages
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in business would be desirable
- Administrative skills would be desirable
- Experience that will look great on your CV
- Supportive learning environment
- Close to Nottingham City Centre
- Free car parking
- Paid opportunities to participate in social events
- Competitive Salary
How to Apply:
If you think you’ve got what it takes to become a member of the Page Kirk team, fill in the online application form by clicking below. This will take you to an online jobs portal to upload your CV and covering letter explaining why you are the person we are looking for. After submitting all of your documents we do ask you to fill in a personal profile online which includes career history, skills and qualifications. Click here to apply.